Compliance Officer - Fund Management
Consultant Serene Tan (R1328685)
Date posted 27 October 2016
A rapidly expanding asset management firm is looking for a talented Compliance Officer in Singapore to take on a newly created role. Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel and Head of Compliance based in Hong Kong, you will provide legal and compliance support to the Singapore business.
About the Compliance Officer - Fund Management role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Compliance Officer will be the main liaison with the Singapore regulators and providing legal support for the Singapore business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide daily regulatory advice and guidance on internal policies and changing regulations
- Conduct regional monitoring activities, which includes periodic compliance reviews and audits
- Review regional employee trading activities
- Assist in M&A Compliance advisory work
- Provide legal support on company’s business activities, in which you may need to help advise or negotiate on certain agreements
To succeed in this Compliance Officer role, you will need to have at least five years of relevant compliance experience within a fund management business.
Key requirements include:
- Well versed with Singapore capital markets regulations and licensing requirements, knowledge of Asian regulations would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Degree qualified, ideally a Bachelor of Law/Accounting/Business/Economics
- Comfortable in working independently in a small set up
This fund management firm is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. It has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1328685 Serene Tan