Consultant Serene Tan (R1328685)
Date posted 14 October 2016
An excellent Compliance Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected Asian banks based in Singapore. In this job, you will be covering end-to-end of compliance duties.
About the Compliance Manager job:
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, you will responsible for providing compliance support and advise for the full banking business in Singapore.
- Conduct compliance monitoring testing and reviews to ensure compliance with all relevant MAS regulations
- Advise stakeholders on a broad spectrum of compliance issues
- Conduct compliance training, develop appropriate processes and procedures, performing due diligence and risk assessment
- Provide advice to internal stakeholders on interpreting AML policies and procedures as to what are the potential money laundering risks and how they should go about mitigating them
- Provide advice to internal stakeholders on AML policies and new regulations
The ideal Compliance Manager will have more than four years of relevant compliance experience within the banking industry.
- Degree qualified, ideally a Bachelor of Law/Accounting/Business/Economics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of SFA, FAA and Banking Act
This leading Asian bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on work life balance. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused compliance professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1328685 Serene Tan