Head of Compliance - Corporate Banking
Consultant Serene Tan (R1328685)
Date posted 14 October 2016
An excellent Head of Compliance job has just become available at one of the most respected Asian banks based in Singapore. In this job, you will be managing a team of compliance professionals and be the MLRO for the bank.
About the Head of Compliance job:
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will play a key role in the bank to help establish a robust compliance culture.
- Provide compliance support and advisory for the full banking business in Singapore
- Review and manage compliance risk framework, ensuring all gaps are resolved
- Provide compliance training to the team and the business to ensure that the overall compliance risk is managed
- Act as the point of contact for regulator, internal and external auditor's queries
- Handle projects related to FATCA and CRS
The ideal Head of Compliance will have more than 10 years of compliance experience within the banking industry, preferably from retail and/or commercial banking.
- Degree qualified, ideally a Bachelor of Law/Accounting/Business/Economics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of SFA, FAA and Banking Act
This leading Asian bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on work life balance. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused Compliance professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1328685 Serene Tan