Head of Securities
Salary SGD200000 - SGD290000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 200000 290000 290000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Securities job has just become available at one of the most respected investment holding firms based in Singapore. While leading a team, this is a role to develop and drive distribution while building relationships with retail and institutional investors within Asia.
About the Head of Securities Role:
In this business critical role you will lead a team to build strong partnerships with intermediaries in Asia to drive business goals and distribution. You will take the lead in developing market strategies to retail and institutional investors while maintaining relationships within the Asian market.
- Develop relationship with institutional brokers in Singapore and Asia
- Provide useful insights on the industry distribution landscape
- Represent the brokers to identify and lead business opportunities
- Participate in distribution to market new and existing products
- Implement investing education by leveraging distribution channels
- Execute marketing strategies to retail investors to support business goals
To succeed in the Head of Securities job, you will need to have the ability to build strong business relationships with brokers and retail investors in the Asia region.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the securities and derivatives industry, specifically for business development
- Strong knowledge of the industry products, broking and trading business
- A well-developed and senior level network with securities brokerages in Asia
- Able to develop overall business strategy and plans
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
This investment holding firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low