Quant Developer C++
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 120000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Quant Developer job opportunity has just become available at a Tier 1 global proprietary trading firm, that has trading systems and strategies of a global leader in the field of quantitative trading.
About the Quant Developer C++ Role:
As a Quant Developer, you will be working closely with Traders and PMs, and designing, building, and implementing a high frequency trading platform.
- You will be working on optimising the trading platform with advanced techniques to reduce latency
- Creating models and tools for data trends and data analytics, as well as building performance tracking and risk management tools
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Statistics, or related quantitative field. Masters/PhD is a plus
- Must have working experience building trading platforms in a high frequency, low latency environment
- Must have working knowledge with Linux
- Expert C++ object oriented programming skills. Knowledge of Java, Python, or Perl would be a plus
- A solid background in data structure and algorithms
- Strong communication skills in English. Knowledge of Mandarin or a second language is a plus, as the candidate would need to work closely with Mandarin-speaking counterparts
In this role, you will be challenged technically and professional by your talented colleagues and constantly upgrading your technical capabilities, and be offered rewards rivalling those of any top tier Wall Street organisations.
You will also be in an open environment and culture, excellent employee benefits, and premium quality of work life balance.
If you are looking for a highly challenging yet equally fulfilling role with more than competitive benefits, apply today for your next career step up.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee