Trade Management Officer
Salary SGD3000 - SGD4500 per month
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An excellent Trade Management Officer job in Singapore has just risen at one of the global financial services firms. Your main responsibility is to manage trade flow and communicate effectively with the front office.
About the Trade Management Officer Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all tasks required are completed in a timely and efficient manner, whilst proactively upholding controls within stipulated policies framework.
- Ensuring trades are processed and cleared in accordance with deliverables
- Ensuring trades and confirmations are delivered to client
- Monitor electronic confirmation processes to ensure clients’ trade interaction
- Ensuring trade confirmations match the details in system
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly management reports
To succeed in this Trade Management Officer role, you will need experience in managing trade flow and resolving queries with 3rd party vendors. You will require strong communication skills and an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Good knowledge in multiple asset classes (Rates, FX Forwards, Money Market)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with using Markitwire
- Ability to handle trade queries from internal and external stakeholders
This leading global financial services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their good working environment, they've won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven with a can-do attitude, this Trade Management Officer role is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low