Solutions Architect (Senior)
Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 it Singapore SG SGD 8000 12000 12000 MONTH N/A Private N/A Private
A Solutions Architect (Senior) job has just become available in a rapidly expanding payment solutions company.
About the Solutions Architect (Senior) Role:
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will work very closely with different divisions of the business to drive systems and analytical data models. You must be someone who is not afraid to think outside the box and constantly challenge yourself. You will be working with an amazing international team and have loads of support from your friendly and motivated colleagues, but there will no micromanagement.
- Perform GAP analysis and ensure reconciliation between various reporting, IT and accounting systems
- Define requirements and recommend changes from a finance/accounting perspective on IT systems improvements
- Be the prime communications hub between IT, finance & the business
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business, such as operations, finance, IT, marketing etc
- Work with little or no supervision to design strong and scalable analytical data models to support business analysis needs
- Work closely with business stakeholders on implementing new reporting processes across the various business units
To succeed in the Solutions Architect job, you must have strong experience with crafting and managing data pipelines.
- Bachelors Degree in data analytics, computer science, business systems, or any combination of the above
- Minimum of more than 10 years’ experience in IT, with at least five years in information systems design
- Strong ability to verbally communicate, facilitate and collaborate with both business end users and technical/vendor resources
- Ability to read, create, update and manage systems/end user documentation using a variety of tools
- Strong experience in relational database management systems and other data structures
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Technical skills:
- SQL (expert level)
- Excel (expert level)
- Big data systems such as Hadoop and associated technologies such as Hive, Spark, etc
- Reporting tools such as Qlik, Tableau, etc
In addition to having a knack for problem-solving, to be successful in this Solutions Architect (Senior) role, you must be be willing to learn, understand, and hear the needs of the business. You must also be able to give constructive feedback that builds up the team.
If you are driven, love autonomy and enjoy life changing professional challenges, this role would be perfect for you.
If you enjoy being challenged professionally and see yourself working in a dynamic, international culture where everyone is motivated, apply to this job today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee