Assistant Manager - Transaction Advisory Services
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new Assistant Manager - Transaction Advisory Services job based in Singapore has just been made available at a boutique corporate finance firm. Reporting directly to a Senior Partner of the firm, you will be responsible for participating in due diligence engagements related to transactions involving strategic corporate buyers, where you will analyse the financial results of companies targeted for sale by reviewing accounting records and participating in interviews with management.
About the Assistant Manager - Transaction Advisory Services Role:
In this business-critical role, you will contribute technically to modelling engagements. You will develop the ability to build a cash flow financial model and be able to contribute to the drafting of the financial sections of tender documentation. You will work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
- Preparing analyses of historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements and deal valuation
- Executing M&A due diligence/valuation and performing industry and company research utilising online tools and publicly available information
- Assisting in researching technical accounting issues to evaluate implications on transaction valuation
- Assisting in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel
- Getting involved in capital markets transactions e.g. M&A and capital fund raising
To succeed in this Assistant Manager - Transaction Advisory Services role, you will require prior experience in executing cross-border transactions. You have to be a strong team player by creating a positive learning culture and coaching junior team members to support their development.
- Four to five years’ experience in a corporate finance environment (Big 4)
- Experience working on deals successfully
- Experience in handling capital fund raising and M&A transaction advisory
- Strong academic record including a degree
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities
- Effective written and verbal communication
This is a prestigious financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Manager - Transaction Advisory Services role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando