Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 02 August 2018 2018-08-022018-10-01 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A prominent global bank is seeking a Data Modelling Business Analyst to join its dynamic team. In this job, you will be based in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be sitting within the Data Modelling team.
- Communicate with colleagues and stakeholder globally to gather data requirement
- Conceptualise data requirement and design data transmission model
- Define organisation-wide data model and interpretation standard
- Understand data requirement documentation and define mapping between logical data model and physical data model
- Collaborate with project team, IT functions and vendors to ensure that business data requirement are fulfilled by the proposed solution
- Coordinate with technical team to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Providing support during project development and testing
To succeed in this Business Analyst role, you should have eight years' experience in business analysis and project/program management.
- University graduate with degree in Computer Science or Finance related discipline
- Excellent communication skills, approachable and good at forming relationships with people of all levels within the business
- Excellent knowledge in financial market and financial products is a must
- Experience working on systems and process engineering projects within an investment banking or asset management environment
- Experience in FpML, FIX, XML and JSON is desired
- Experience in regulatory reporting (MiFID/ESMA/DF) and data governance space is good to have
- Fluency with data dictionary concepts in financial markets domain
- Experience in Agile/Scrum practices is a plus
- Familiarity with Trade Processing systems like Murex, Apex/Martini, BTS etc. is good to have
- Good analytical, organisational and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload within a busy environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
This is a global bank that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and determined to advance in your career, this Business Analyst role is for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan