Salary SGD160000 - SGD200000 per annum + Annual & medical leave & insurance
Consultant Don Zhao (R1326573)
Date posted 05 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Data Architect role has just become available on an initial 12 month contract. The data architect will be supporting a high profile portfolio of programmes at a leading global bank based in Singapore.
About the Data Architect Role:
In this business critical role, you will be tasked to provide vision, leadership, analysis, and design expertise in creating and executing an Enterprise Data Strategy for a portfolio of programmes at the group level. You should own all data modelling aspects of integrating Bank Service Catalogue data with any new data sources specific to the programmes they are covering and support Senior Project Managers in all aspects of data delivery.
- Create data strategy for the program based on the banks standard architecture, collaborate with technology and management teams to understand structural requirements and define standards for how data will be stored, consumed, integrated, and managed across the program
- Develop, maintain, and evangelize data architecture principles, policies and standards
- Work with business analysts, data office, source system support teams, and other partners to prioritise and drive the data deliverables across multiple data platform efforts such as data acquisition, data modelling, data distribution, data analytics and reporting
- Work closely with business leaders, proactively communicating and collaborating with them throughout the entire delivery lifecycle
- Provide leadership and guidance for developing and maintaining data architecture and data quality management framework standards which adhere to industry best practices
- Articulate the trade-offs, benefits and risks of all architecture and design solutions as in when required.
- Collaborate closely with technology/data office and business partners to define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities that require data management or data analytics involvement
- Possess strong understanding of data modelling tools and standards, ETL tools, and big data technologies
- Create a culture of data transparency and data-driven decision making by listening for the pain points and concretely showing how you can solve them
- Clear and concise communication, interpersonal, organisational and team building skills, business judgement, and proven leadership
To succeed in this Data Architect role, you need strong data management, data analytics and data visualisation expertise.
- 10+ years exp hands on data architecture, data integration, business intelligence and data analysis technologies
- At least 5+ years of exp in leading data delivery teams with architect capacity
- In-depth understanding of data integration best practices, leading industry applications & features such as master data management, entity resolution, data quality assessment, metadata management etc
- Strong people management skills, including the ability to provide candid constructive feedback to analysts and project team members with a focus on accountability and development for team and self
- Must be comfortable working with all project stakeholders including business users, architects, project managers, business analysts, developers, test analysts, and production support team
- Certification in TOGAF highly desired
- Documentation –Data Strategy/Target Data Architecture/Data Classification/Reference Architecture/Data Quality framework etc
- Artefacts – Business capability models, future-state architecture , roadmaps , conceptual data models , business context diagrams etc
- Process/Data Modelling - 'As Is'/'To Be'/ Visio/Enterprise Architect/Erwin, Etc
- Strong data architecture skills using Big Data (Hive , Spark , HBase , Hadoop , kakfa , Solr) , SQL , NOSQL , Microstrategy or Tableau
- Presentation Skills – Data Story telling using visualisations is must
This leading global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field.
If you fit the above requirements and open to the challenge based on an initial 12 month contract, with view to convert to permanent then please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1326573 Don Zhao