Salary SGD100000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 26 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Business Analyst job has just been made available at a global bank with a strong track record of success. This role is based in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst role:
You will function as the conduit between end-users and the development teams in preparing business requirement documents and functional specifications from user requirements.
- Product engineering activities, which include Requirement Analysis, BRD, FSD preparation, UAT co-ordination and interaction with business user teams
- Prepare BRD for capabilities identified based on business analysis and user requirements
- Liaise with the development team to ensure design solution is acceptable and supported by the project framework
- Manage changes to ensure they are in line with the project road-map
- Build coordination, quality reviews and acceptance of the deliverables
- Perform in-depth analysis around key operational problems and opportunity areas to determine strategic solutions
To succeed in this Business Analyst role, you should have strong leadership qualities, and good communication and management skills.
- Extensive hands-on experience and deep knowledge of the Bank’s Retail Banking and Business Banking systems and data
- Close familiarity with the inner workings of the Bank, including: personal knowledge, and existing working relationships with the subject-matter experts and the relevant stakeholders
- Must be able to step in and drive the relevant system changes from day one, immediately with little or no supervision
- Keen ability to understand strategic system and process design, dependencies and limitations
- Prior roles in ITO, Operations or Frontline in the Bank are most welcome and would be an excellent foundation for this role
- Must have the ability to build solid working relationships with diverse body of stakeholders, especially outside of the Programme team
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain complex concepts clearly, verbally and in writing; languages other than English may be helpful
- Eager to learn; ability to grasp complex information, including regulatory requirements, quickly, and become a subject-matter expert
- Tenacity and resourcefulness, ability to multi-task, and a positive, can-do attitude even when facing complex situations
- Level of poise and maturity; willingness to step in, take ownership and immediately contribute to the team’s efforts; ability and willingness to support when required but also to own a problem, engage stakeholders and drive a solution on one’s own
- Ability to fit seamlessly into a no-nonsense, results-oriented, team-oriented and very friendly team is a must
This bank is part of an international banking group with an excellent track record in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. It is focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Business Analyst role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan