PMO - Regulatory Programme
Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum + Annual Leave, Medical Leave & Insurance
Consultant Don Zhao (R1326573)
Date posted 11 November 2016
An exciting PMO opportunity with a leading global bank as part of a global regulatory programme has become available on an initial 12 month contract.
About the PMO - Regulatory Programme role:
In this business critical role, you will be reporting to the programme director. You will also be involved in core PMO activities and oversight of a global regulatory programme.
- Direct engagement with the business, functions and other change teams to ensure programme objectives are delivered on time, in-scope and within cost
- Provide oversight of programme and project activity and contribute to the effective functioning of governance by preparing steering committee material and ensuring actions are progressed
- Provide administrative support to the Project Managers and enable them to be effective in project delivery and execution
- Manage project documentation, artefacts, communication and knowledge repositories e.g. plans, requirements documents, traceability matrix, RAID, clarity project management tool, share drive, and SharePoint etc , and ensure these are maintained to a high standard
- Engage with the PMO finance representatives and the finance function to achieve accurate programme financial monitoring and reporting and prepare financial reviews, budgets and forecasts
- Prepare for and support programme reviews and audits
- Be prepared to provide support and assist the programme when risks are raised or issues are experienced that may compromise any programme execution and delivery aspects
To succeed in the PMO - Regulatory Programme role, you should have extensive PMO experience, especially in large scale global programmes ideally regulatory driven.
- Previous PMO experience as part of global projects/programmes (AVP level)
- Experience working in large or medium scale complex projects in multinational banks covering scoping and implementation phases
- Ability to work independently and within strict timelines
- Strong and proven senior stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a market leader in their field. The project is high exposure.
If you are driven, determined and fit the above requirements then this PMO - Regulatory Programme role is a great opportunity for you to be involved in a high profile global programme
Apply today for this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1326573 Don Zhao