Salary SGD6500 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Eileen Tham (R22107048)
Job Ref 1931980/001
Date posted 03 May 2023singapore banking-financial-services/actuarial 2023-05-03 2023-06-02 banking Singapore SG SGD 6500 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Tax Manager (12 months Contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Tax Manager within Asia Pacific (APAC), who is fluent in this field.
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for on-going management of TP related processes for all APAC entities including Pacific Regional Office (PRO) transits. Taking on the roles and responsibilities of Divisional Transfer Pricing (TP)/ Local Coordinator stipulated in the Transfer Pricing of Intragroup Services Framework.
• Lead the implementation of Global Transfer Pricing (GTP) Project for APAC
• Responsible for on-going management of TP Process Life Cycle, reviewing and validating current and new services of PRO.
• Review with the providing party to determine if correct classification has been followed for COB and GOV.
• Check and ensure that only costs that have been deemed COB are charged
• Responsible for TP Survey: collection and validation of hourly fees including reasonability of fees and services quarter to quarter; costs comparison between periods to monitor for irregularities and cost “peaks”; review costs that may impact minority shareholders in key entities.
• Preparation of quarterly billing, invoicing, and reporting on behalf of PRO
• Assist with SLA management for APAC region (across all departments)
• Consolidation of Annual TP Country Reporting for Management.
• Co-ordinate with Service Providers and Service Recipients on key queries and/or dispute resolutions.
• Mediation Support in TP dispute resolution processes by providing conflict resolution between parties.
• Transaction Support and analysis of costs as required during Country/Hub Deep Dives and Regulatory/Tax Audits.
• Provide on-going support to APAC entities in maintaining local Audit binder, which contains useful information to support the evidence of benefits and documentation in the event of possible audits.
• Assist with Vista process for all intercompany SLA (across APAC and all departments) and any tax engagements
• Provide ongoing training to end users
• Work closely with EO Finance and EO Tax on various global initiatives
• Provide support on other tax issues as required
To succeed in this Tax Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work in a Corporate Banking environment managing Transfer Pricing (TP) related deliverables and provide ongoing support to ensure tax compliance of the bank entities in APAC, to mitigate tax risks.
• CPA with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in tax and TP Experience in managing regulatory reporting projects is required.
• Experience in statutory reporting
This is a leading global bank and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Tax Manager job.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22107048 Eileen Tham
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting one-year Client Services Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected asset management firms based in Singapore. This is a role for a client-focused individual who is passionate in this field.
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD70000 per annumLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting Securities Settlements Analyst job has just become available at an up and coming Financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an analytical thinker who possesses a passion for Securities operations.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting 6 month Corporate Actions Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an analyst who is fluent in the Corporate Actions and Asset servicing field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting Equities Trade Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 11 May 2023An exciting Trade Processing Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore.