Client Onboarding Analyst (six-month contract)
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Eileen Tham (R22107048)
Job Ref 1845060/001
Date posted 04 January 2023singapore banking-financial-services/actuarial 2023-01-04 2023-02-03 banking Singapore SG SGD 3500 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Client Onboarding Analyst (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an Operations Analyst within a trust team who is fluent in this field.
About the Client Onboarding Analyst (six-month contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for performing name searches, client due diligence, transaction monitoring and ongoing monitoring and review of identified AML/CTF risk.
- Perform client due diligence prior to on-boarding of client relationship and support ongoing monitoring and review of the identified risk
- Conduct financial crime investigations, transactions monitoring, and disposition of name searches alerts
- Follow through of uplifting SOW/KYC and ensure AML controls, processes and procedures are adhered to
- Review client due diligence documentation
To succeed in this Client Onboarding Analyst (six-month contract) role, you will need to have the ability to work in a Financial institute. Given the broad scope of work, you must have learning agility and perseverance to challenge yourself and excel in the tasks entrusted.
- At least one year of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, organised and detailed person
- Bachelor’s degree with a reputable university
- Compliance background and experience with rating Google Searches, Factiva Searches, and World Check
- Familiarity and knowledgeable in reading bank statement, debit advice, credit advice, and other bank forms
This is a leading financial institute and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Onboarding Analyst (six-month contract) job.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22107048 Eileen Tham