ESG Communications Manager
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Eileen Tham (R22107048)
Job Ref 1830020/001
Date posted 20 July 2022singapore banking-financial-services/actuarial 2022-07-20 2022-08-19 marketing Singapore SG SGD 5000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting ESG Communications Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a ESG Communications Manager within APAC who is a fluent in this field.
About the ESG Communications Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will work on the development and execution of the group ESG communications strategy. The role will be a part of the group ESG team which manages the group’s ESG strategy and the management of environmental, social and governance factors integrating and embedding them in the business.
- Support the roll-out of ESG communications strategy
- Shape and strengthen sustainability positioning through effective and consistent internal and external communications
- Deliver engaging and meaningful ESG communications and campaigns on a regular basis that meet the goals of the ESG team
- Develop and update ESG communications toolkit for leadership and markets
- Tell the ESG story across various platforms (both externally and internally)
- Collaborate with integrated communications agency to develop the ESG story and identify key messages that support the ESG strategy which resonate well with key stakeholders
- Contribute to and manage multiple platforms including the ESG microsite, employee intranet, email marketing and social media channels
- Contribute to the production of ESG content including videos, op-eds, infographics, working with business units to seek out case studies, etc.
- Monitor online conversations and participate in those conversations to build ESG visibility and thought leadership
- Partner with the agency to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Undertake content marketing initiatives, e.g. speakerships, sponsorships, partnerships, hero events, internal campaigns and activities – to achieve recognition and build on ESG story
- Provide event planning and logistics support for ESG events
- Manage incoming media requests and build relationships with prominent journalists
- Work with group communications team and PR agency to pitch stories to the media based on engagement goals
- Monitor press and social coverage
- Provide communications support, including media releases, responses, spokesperson management, etc.
- Manage and grow relations with local and regional media contacts
To succeed in this ESG Communications Manager role, you will need to have PR agency and (preferably) project management background.
- At least five years' experience in marketing, branding, communications, or campaign building
- Experience in media relations, PR, and corporate affairs is desirable
- Networks in the sustainability world are desirable
- Demonstrated outstanding strategic writing, editing and oral communication and solid project management skills
- Proven ability to independently articulate and analyse ideas
- Strong evidence of having executed communications and campaigns - also transformative communication
- Collaboration and Influencing skills with proven experience managing creative professionals
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, identify and set priorities
- Creative, innovative with enthusiasm for ESG communications
- Passionate about ESG
- Dynamic, resourceful
- Strong work ethic
- Outstanding spoken English, excellent written English
- Collaborate and work across global and local stakeholders at different levels of seniority
- Ability to synthesise complex information and simplify into easy and user-friendly forms
- Cultural fluency
This is a leading Financial Institute and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting ESG Communications Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22107048 Eileen Tham
Salary: SGD6500 - SGD7500 per month + Completion BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 July 2022An exciting Event Coordinator job has just become available at one of the most respected global banks based in Singapore. This is a role for an Event Coordinator who is fluent in this field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Trade Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an associate who is able to support all client-related activities from the point of trading through to settlement
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD70000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Fraud Risk Analyst job opportunity has become available at a leading digital bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022An Internal Audit, Associate job has become available at a subsidiary of a Japanese financial group.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Market Risk Reporting Analyst (one-year contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected multinational mining companies based in Singapore. This is a role sits in the global risk reporting team and reports to the Global Risk Reporting Manager.