Client Onboarding Analyst
Salary SGD6000 - SGD6500 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Eileen Tham (R22107048)
Job Ref 1818750/001
Date posted 22 June 2022singapore banking-financial-services/actuarial 2022-06-22 2022-07-22 banking Singapore SG SGD 6000 6500 6500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Client Onboarding Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Client Onboarding Analyst within APAC client onboarding, who is fluent in this field.
About the Client Onboarding Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for conducting end-to-end onboarding functions for a portfolio of clients across products (PB, FICC, equities and stock loan repo), prioritisation with the business and onboarding stakeholders, streamline and synergise onboarding processes leveraging industry solution and strengthen partnership with internal stakeholders.
- Manage a client-facing role tasked with ensuring the successful delivery of client onboarding requests for markets OTC derivatives for new and existing APAC clients
- Manage internal stakeholders in the entire onboarding cycle (AML, documentation, compliance, credit, tax, middle office, and front office) to ensure overall delivery to the client within an expected timeframe
- Coordinate new business pipeline management and prioritisation with the business partners and onboard stakeholders to ensure delivery of business development and revenue strategy
- Assist clients with requirements for the BofA account opening process as well as providing the necessary data to clients to complete their own internal account set up when necessary
- Collaborate with the wider client onboarding team to establish a streamlined and synergised global process across multi-asset classes and market products
To succeed in this client onboarding environment, you will need to have the ability to work in a corporate banking environment.
- Experience in an onboarding/KYC role within financial services
- Client expertise to be able to quickly generate a good rapport with a client and ensure the client onboarding experience is positive
- Experience with OTC derivatives (fixed income and equities) and FX products is essential. Stock loan, repo and F&O and OTC clearing experience is advantageous
- Experience with KYC requirements and jurisdictional tax requirements
- Exposure to legal contracts and regulatory requirements (including MIFID II, EMIR, Dodd Franck, SFTR)
- Strong organisational abilities
- Commitment to high-quality client service both externally and internally
- Excellent communication skills, ability to show initiative and strategic and creative problem-solving skills
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset with the ability to think commercially and prioritise competing demands under time pressure
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Committed to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in the value of diversity to reflect, connect, and meet the diverse needs of clients and employees around the world
This is a leading global bank and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Onboarding Analyst job.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22107048 Eileen Tham
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD75000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting six-month Client Onboarding Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected corporate banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a Client Onboarding Analyst who is fluent in this field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Client Services Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Front office focused individual who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Senior Client Operations Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global private banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a front office focused individual who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Client Onboarding Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected private banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a compliance officer who is fluent in this field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 June 2022An attractive Client Services Executive job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Sales and Client Services Manager.