Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2019-12-14 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 4500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AML Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an AML Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the AML Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for management, coordination and tracking of the completion of periodic reviews.
- Conduct AML screening of customers
- Spearhead initiatives and projects related to AML/CFT
- Review client documentations pertaining to AML
- Monitor progress of the corrective action plans undertaken by the business on audit issues raised by internal and external auditors
- Conduct investigative reviews on operational risk events to identify root causes and recommend the implementation of preventive measures
- Process account openings and linkage requests
- Attend to customer enquiries
- Process service applications for customers
- Other initiatives as assigned
To succeed in this AML Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work in a financial services environment.
- Minimum of two years' experience in a financial institution in a similar role with AML experience
- Relevant work experience in securities-related, finance or banking industry
- Meticulous and accurate
- Excellent track record in terms of turnaround and ability to identify key AML/KYC issues
- Strong Excel, Macros and presentation skills
This is a global top tier financial institution that is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. It offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AML Analyst job.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua