Salary SGD126000 - SGD180000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 12 March 20192019-03-12 2019-05-11 financial-services singapore SG SGD 126000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Internal Auditor job has just been made available at one of the world’s leading investment bank based in Singapore. This position will focus on capital markets and be responsible for the delivery of audit reports in a timely manner, working with various departments in order to conduct sound audits.
About the Internal Auditor Role:
In this Internal Auditor role, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with and providing control related advice to business stakeholders as well as planning, executing and documenting the results of the audits conducted, working with stakeholders and audit colleagues in the regional and global audit teams in developing a strong control environment.
- Lead & implement an audit program of coverage of the quality and effectiveness of the internal control framework, risk management and governance systems
- Lead, plan, execute and document audits to a high standard in accordance with department and professional standards, ensuring audits are completed timely, with limited supervision and within the allocated budget
- Identify risks, follow up on specific audit issues and proactively identifying causes of issues as part of a risk-based audit program in close partnership with the wider audit team
- Develop and partner with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environment, analysing risks whilst adding value by providing recommendations for improvement where weaknesses are identified
- Implement and execute an effective program of continuous auditing for assigned areas, including monitoring key metrics to identify control issues and adverse trends, updating policies to ensure alignment with all relevant regulations
- Proactively communicate audit results and findings in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing, and use judgement to provide an overall opinion on the control environment
To succeed in this Internal Auditor role, you should possess strong auditing skills, knowledge of the investment banking industry, financial instruments & trading products, and understanding of diverse internal control systems within a financial institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance and/or other relevant professional qualifications, eg ACA, CPA etc
- Relevant internal audit experience within the banking industry or have audited banks when working in one of the Big 4
- Strong understanding of Audit methodology, internal control concepts and possess leadership skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient & effective manner, with minimal supervision and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, flexible and adaptable to dynamically changing work environments, including travel (up to 20%) where necessary
You will be joining a global bank whose expertise has made them one of world's biggest banks. This well-recognised brand offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Internal Auditor job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn