APAC Senior Analyst
Salary SGD84000 - SGD96000 per annum
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 22 February 20192019-02-22 2019-04-23 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 84000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting APAC Senior Analyst job has arisen in a Fortune 500 firm. The firm is an established market leader in the Real Estate industry.
About the APAC Senior Analyst Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional Director, you will support the annual budgeting, quarterly operating reviews and forecast activities across APAC.
- Communicating clear time lines, ownership, objectives and guidelines, guiding local finance teams towards completing budget, operating reviews and forecast activities in an accurate, consistent and timely fashion, and organising reviews between regional management and country management & finance teams
- Consolidate, review and analyse submitted financial for APAC, support quarterly reviews and annual budget review with global management
- Provide post-mortem analysis on areas to improve, demonstrate year on year improvement on budget process and manage utility of the financial planning system with support from IT team
- Providing business support to regional business network groups
- Reviewing capital expenditure business cases, participating in fit-gap and enhancement activities of systems impacting financial, supporting reporting work stream in Global Project roll out
- Any ad hoc projects
To succeed in this APAC Senior Anlayst job, it is essential you have experience managing relationships across cultures, geographies and functions and can work effectively with stakeholders at different levels.
- Minimally Degree in Accountancy, CPA/ ACCA qualified
- Prior Big 4 experience is a must
- Able to work independently or within a team environment and with multiple priorities
- Possess strong knowledge of budgeting, forecasting & planning software, processes and good practices
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise, drive difficult decisions and resolve problems or improve operations. Takes initiative to identify opportunities and drive initiatives that are commercially viable as well as business and customer focused. The ability to influence business partners and deliver impactful results is key
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good analytical skills and a strong understanding of the markets
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage diverse range of service providers, client representatives and internal customers providing support and advice where needed
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environement
The organisation is a global brand name in the Real Estate industry, they have strong operations across the globe with a strong brand presence.
If you are driven, determined and competent, this Senior Analyst (APAC) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei