Salary SGD50000 - SGD70000 per annum
Consultant Lynette Lee (R22110552)
Job Ref 1932140/001
Date posted 05 May 2023singapore accountancy-finance/treasury 2023-05-05 2023-06-04 consultancy Singapore SG SGD 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Treasury Analyst role has just become available at an established professional services firm with over a century of history. You will be playing a critical role in supporting the Treasury Manager and Treasury Director with establishing the APAC Regional Treasury team. There will be opportunities to collaborate with colleagues from across the world and mentorship to further develop your career.
About the Treasury Analyst Role:
• Manage the Regional Treasury Operations, including reviewing the cash position of the Asia and Pacific liquidity structure: Daily cash positioning of the cash pool, providing detailed corporate cash flows and support cash repatriation planning. Transact investments: Investment of corporate and client funds.
• Foreign exchange management: support with the coordination of the regional hedging program: Support with the coordination of the region hedging program, review any Asia Pacific hedging requests; determine appropriate hedging solution; obtain necessary approvals. Transact FX trading: Trade FX spot and forward hedging where required. Co-ordinate any supporting documentation.
• Regional Repatriations & Funding: Analyses excess cash projections; works with local finance and tax teams to maximise repatriations; co-ordinates payment process arranging funding and/or hedging as necessary. Co-ordinate funding transactions and related documentation
• Coordinate and work together stakeholder in dividend repatriation program.
• Regional Banking & Liquidity Structures: Work with Treasury Manager to review local banking and potential corporate liquidity structures with aim of diversifying risk and enabling automated concentration. Streamline banking relationships.
• Treasury Reporting & Policy Compliance: Ensure all reporting requirements are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Analysis of key treasury data: Analysis of cash, FX exposures, invested funds, interest income and yields, including for management reporting, budgeting, and forecasting functions.
• Projects: Support any projects, as required, within the international Treasury team, including but not limited to process changes, banking related changes and corporate actions (mergers, acquisitions, and changes in legal structure).
To succeed in this Treasury Analyst role, you will need to have a proactive attitude, is highly organized and a strong communicator with good stakeholder management skills.
• At least 3 years of Treasury experience, a subject matter expert with good market knowledge
• Degree holder
• Association of Corporate Treasurers "ACT"/CPA/CA/ACCA qualified preferred
• Experience of leading process improvement initiatives & stakeholder management
• Excellent communication and written skills in English.
• Strong negotiation, presentation, and analytical problem-solving skills.
• Experience in a large complex MNC Treasury department
• This is an established professional services firm committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive, and flexible work arrangement.
• If you are a meticulous individual, with a strong analytical mind and can work under pressure, this Treasury Analyst role is for you.
• Apply below today or contact me to explore this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22110552 Lynette Lee
Salary: SGD5300 - SGD6600 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 May 2023A challenging and exciting Senior Accountant (Six-month Contract) job has become available at a global FMCG company. The Senior Accountant will engage and partner with a diverse group of stakeholders in the company as well as across the globe, both financially and non-financially trained.
Salary: SGD70000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 May 2023An Assistant Finance Manager job has become available at a leading specialist watch retailer company.
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD80000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 May 2023A Assistant Finance Manager job has become available at a worldwide leader is centred around innovation, quality, and its sustainable business practices.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 May 2023An exciting Financial Analyst (six-month contract) job has just been made available in an award-winning tech MNC across the global region.
Salary: SGD48000 - SGD54000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 May 2023An Accountant/Senior Accountant job has just become available at a start-up accounting firm.