Junior Treasury Executive
Salary SGD30000 - SGD36000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Nabilla Aziz (R22105420)
Job Ref 1818120/001
Date posted 20 June 2022singapore accountancy-finance/treasury 2022-06-20 2022-07-20 trade-and-services Singapore SG SGD 30000 36000 36000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Junior Treasury Executive job has become available at one of the largest independent trading firms with more than 20 years of establishment.
About the Junior Treasury Executive Role:
Reporting to the CFO, the Junior Treasury Executive will be assisting to manage the group's liquidity and cash flow requirements including surplus cash management and prepare cash flow budget/forecast to manage working capital.
- Facilitate daily cash management, monthly and quarterly cash-flow forecast, currency planning and hedging, fund allocation and risk management
- Assist in managing the group’s treasury tracking to liaise with the account department’s bank reconciliation of AP/AR, bank financing, FX transactions, office expenses, etc. as well as improve efficiencies and tracking of the costs of financial products and services
- Ensure payments, trade finance transactions and instructions to bankers are performed in a timely manner
- Assist in the cash-flow projection and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet all the banking facilities covenants, operational and capital investment needs
- Assist the treasury manager and the CFO to coordinate and liaise with financial institutions for increase of credit lines, optimise banking pool, fund allocation, credit review, agreement/documentation, on boarding and maintain business relationships with our primary bankers
- Assist the treasury manager and the CFO in liquidity aspect of its short and long-range planning
- Be involved in the administration, tracking and maintenance to ensure alignment of controls of group bank accounts such as internet banking platform, authorised signatories records
To succeed in this role, you will need to be detail-oriented and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with some familiarity with debt capital markets.
- Diploma or degree in accounting/finance/banking/business administration/economics or currently pursuing professional accountancy degree
- Previous internship or similar in corporate treasury, with knowledge in commodity financing or trading is an advantage
- Good in spoken and written English. Fluency in other languages is an advantage
- Proficient in MS word, excel and internet banking platforms
- Detail-oriented, positive attitude and self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong in analytical skills, financial modelling, and a committed team player who has the ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Some travel availability may be required from time to time
This is a multinational and fast-paced trading firm committed to innovative growth and development.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Junior Treasury Executive role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105420 Nabilla Binte Abdul Aziz
Salary: SGD36000 - SGD44400 per annumLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022Summary An Accounts Executive role for a transportation company has been made available.
Salary: SGD3000 - SGD3500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 June 2022A leading FMCG firm is seeking an experienced Finance Admin Executive (One-Year Contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.