Consultant Laura Ojinaga (R1981162)
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A leading O&G trading company is looking for a Treasury Accountant to support the Finance team in the region.
About the Treasury Accountant role:
The Treasury Accountant is based in CBD and covers the local finance team and a regional Shared Service Centre.
- Directly reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the management of organisation's cash flow, ensure efficiency and maximum yield daily
- You will build good rapport with bankers, negotiate facilities and manage all communication with banks on payment and compliance issues
- You will perform forecast reports and analysis for management's review, reconciliation and ensure treasury activities are in compliance to policies and guidelines
- You will also be involved in system improvement projects to streamline processes and drive operational excellence
To succeed in the role, you should be knowledgeable of existing and ongoing changes to sanctions and upholds high integrity.
- Ideally possess a degree in Finance and/or Accountancy and a professional Accounting qualification
- At least five years' relevant working experience in banks or a similar industry, bringing best practises to a commercial set up
- A number driven team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- You will have exposure handling multi-currency, is reliable and self-motivated
The successful Treasury Accountant will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981162 Laura Ojinaga