Senior Manager, Treasury
Salary SGD108000 - SGD132000 per annum + Attractive VB
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-24 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 108000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A new Senior Manager, Treasury job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading aviation company.
About the Senior Manager, Treasury Role:
As part of the Treasury team, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of Treasury functions which include cash management, financing, capital structuring and investment evaluation. You will play a key role in securing the funding and financing needs for upcoming development.
- Responsible for managing the Group’s liquidity and cashflow requirements, including forecasting and budgeting
- Formulate strategic funding plans and raise financing to fund the Group’s projects
- Negotiate financing terms & conditions, including the establishment and on-going compliance for MTN programs and loans
- Responsible for financial risk management, including scenario analysis
- Work with stakeholders to secure funding for upcoming development
- Ensure compliance to the SOPs, approved mandates and financing covenants
- Other responsibilities include overseeing the secretarial duties for Treasury related board meetings and providing leadership on Treasury management system implementation
To succeed in this Senior Manager, Treasury position, you must be resourceful and have experience in raising funds from debt capital market.
- Tertiary education, preferably a degree in Accountancy/ Finance/ CFA
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of relevant working experience in Corporate Treasury
- Experience in raising funds from debt capital market is a must
- Highly numerate, strong financial modelling skills will be an advantage
- Good understanding of corporate governance, internal controls and compliance
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
The is a fast-growing world class aviation company that offers rewarding career opportunities. If you are resourceful and thrive on challenges, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a seasoned treasury professional and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei