Salary SGD54600 - SGD58500 per annum + variable bonus
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-29 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A new Treasury Executive (Corporate Treasury) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading commodities multinational company.
About the Treasury Executive Role:
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for handling operational treasury matters for a set of banks including managing banking relationship, monitoring the credit facilities & daily cash position.
- Handle Bank Account Opening, update of authorised signatories and KYC requirements
- Planning and executing cash transfers and monitoring receipts.
- Liaise with banks on trade finance transactions, Letters of Credit, trade documents handling.
- Manage and instruct Forex transactions to in-house FX cell.
- Generating specified weekly and monthly MIS reports.
- Interface with Accounts, Corporate finance, Taxation, Legal departments for sharing information on bank transactions, accounting entries, and treasury audit requirements.
- Interface with subsidiaries globally on funding requirements and cash transfers.
- Interface with the Shared Services team in Chennai, India on an ongoing basis for data entry, transaction processing & bank/LC/Loan reconciliations.
- Undertake any other duties as required
To succeed in this Treasury Executive position, you must be a Degree holder with relevant treasury experience in MNC.
- Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting from a recognised university.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience preferably in an MNC environment/banking industry.
- Good communication skills in written as well as spoken English.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel & Word), exposure to Powerpoint preferred.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as handling independent responsibilities.
- Should possess strong initiative and good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact at various levels within the organisation as well as with external counterparties.
- Exposure to an ERP environment - like SAP or Oracle - will be an added advantage.
The is an established commodity company that offers rewarding career opportunities.
If you are a passionate treasury executive and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei