Group Treasury Manager
Salary SGD130000 - SGD150000 per annum + variable bonus
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292019-01-28 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Group Treasury Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading engineering and manufacturing company with strong presence in South East Asia.
About the Group Treasury Manager Role:
In this role, you will help drive data driven decision making to drive success with customers and merchants. You will be working with one of the richest e-commerce data sets in the world and cutting-edge technology. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will have one analyst reporting to you and take charge of the full spectrum of treasury functions.
- Provide framework and governance planning for the SEA region
- Set up policies, FX hedging SOP, dividend strategies and inter-company borrowing and lending rules
- Enhance cash pooling mechanism and improve liquidity management
- Manage banking relations and group banking requirements, negotiate and restructure bank lines, optimise capital structure and gearing, M&A financing
- Reduce FX risks, improve assessment of FX risks and develop systematic approach to FX exposures management
- Evaluate cost benefits of group vs. entity hedging
- Maximise interest income, minimise transaction costs
- Improve working capital and cash flow forecasting abilities, optimise fund utilisation
- Implement proper treasury platform, design treasury dashboard for management
- Create cash and loans monitoring tools, FX exposure tracking mechanism and establish periodic cash flow reporting
- Determine company’s goals and risk tolerance, manage long-term and short-term investment strategies
- Effective business partnering with BUs and senior management in conducting feasibility studies, review of yield returns of business projects
- Ad hoc request from the CFO
To succeed in this Group Treasury Manager position, you must be able to work in a dynamic environment and comes with strong full suite of Treasury experience in SEA region exposure.
- Degree in Finance / CPA with at least 10 years' related experience
- Good working knowledge in loans financing, documentation requirements and relationships with financial institutions
- Self-driven, resourceful team player and a problem solver
- Proven leadership with good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under demanding timelines and within a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to convince and influence senior stakeholders in the centralising process
The is an established engineering and manufacturing company that invest in developing its employees. If you are resourceful and thrive on challenges, the potential rewards are significant in this family oriented multinational environment.
If you are a seasoned treasury professional and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei