Salary SGD96000 - SGD120000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-16 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new Treasury Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading manufacturing multinational company.
About the Treasury Manager Role:
In this business critical role reporting to the CFO, you will be an individual contributor responsible for the full spectrum of treasury functions.
- Assess the effective utilisation of cash, loans and various financial tools and services consistent with the company's objectives
- Source, evaluate, propose and negotiate appropriate loans and financing tools for new business acquisitions, disposition and expansions
- Effective business partnering with BUs and senior management in conducting feasibility studies, review of yield returns of business projects
- Determine company’s goals and risk tolerance, manage long-term and short-term investment strategies
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimise efficiency
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
To succeed in this Treasury Manager position, you must be resilient and resourceful.
- Minimum a degree in Finance / CPA with at least 10 years' related experience (recent six years must be in treasury function)
- Good working knowledge in loans financing, documentation requirements and relationships with financial institutions
- Self-driven, resourceful team player and a problem solver
- Proven leadership with good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under demanding timelines and within a fast-paced work environment
The is a fast-growing manufacturing company that offers rewarding career opportunities. If you are resourceful and thrive on challenges, the potential rewards are significant. If you are a seasoned treasury professional and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei