Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Competitive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A global leader within the professional services industry has a job opportunity for a high-calibre Treasury Specialist to join its international division based in Singapore. In this role, you will be responsible for handling all treasury-related functions.
About the Treasury Specialist Role:
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, you will be responsible for all cash management and foreign exchange functions in the finance aspect.
- In charge of the following treasury functions - liquidity management, cash management, risk management
- Ensure sufficient funds across business units to maintain an optimal level of liquidity to support business plans
- Ensure hedging against currency and liquidity risk including detecting and assessing currency risks, hedge them or have them hedged in compliance with procedures
- Prepare monthly treasury reports to the management
- Optimise all treasury processes in accordance with group finance department guidelines
To succeed in this Treasury Specialist role, you will need to be able to work well in a fast-paced environment and always be on the ball.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with at least four years' experience in the full spectrum of treasury functions
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Proven capability in liaising with major stakeholders
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Hands-on experience with SAP/Oracle/Treasury software is preferred
This global company has a strong presence across the globe and succeeds on its speed of innovation. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are immediately available and keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh