Senior Treasury Specialist
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Senior Treasury Specialist job has just arisen at a well-established and fast-growing European pharmaceutical company based in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional Senior Finance Manager, you will be part of a high potential regional team.
About the Senior Treasury Specialist Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing regional treasury support throughout the APAC region through close partnerships with the business unit leaders as well as key stakeholders from headquarters.
- Drive best practices and operational excellence for treasury within APAC across countries
- Monitor monthly cash forecasting accuracy and monitor cash balances in subsidiaries across the region
- Manage cash flow for APAC regional and overseeing hedging activities such as dealing and liaising with banks, forex settlement and confirmation
- Preparation of weekly summary of forex contracts and provide accounting entries to finance team
- Maintenance of bank master list and managing of relationships including opening of accounts and credit facilities
- Monthly treasury reporting to HQ and consolidation of funding requests
The successful Senior Treasury Specialist will need to have the ability to work independently to dispense and advice the business as a subject matter expect for treasury within the APAC region.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- At least four to six years' experience, with regional treasury experience
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance/ Banking with an international accounting qualification
- Experience managing cashflows and forecasting a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, self-motivated and analytical mind set
- High level of self-management and ability to function independently amid tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand and is a leader in its field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially-astute individual with a desire to work in a fast-moving growing business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong