Senior Executive, Corporate Finance & Treasury Operations
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4000 per month
Consultant Mabelene Ang (R1544508)
Date posted 02 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Senior Executive, Corporate Finance & Treasury Operations job with a six-month contract has just been made available at a leading REIT in Singapore.
About the Senior Executive, Corporate Finance & Treasury Operations role:
You will support the business in managing corporate liquidity and risk related to the company's financial and treasury activities.
- Support treasury duties, including but not limited to interest fixing and fixed deposit placements, loan rollovers, loan draw downs, opening and closing of bank accounts, administration and maintenance of bank accounts and internet banking platforms
- Prepare month-end reporting to head office and quarterly reporting to external investors
- Assist in preparing budget forecast, MTM and hedging reports and other management reports
- Conduct periodic review of debt covenants, prepare lender submissions and compliance certificates
- Monitor loan portfolio and underlying loan covenants and lending costs
- Work with bank counterparties/colleagues to resolve issues with regards to funding/ treasury operations/accounting/reporting matters
- Collate and analyse trends relating to treasury products
To succeed in this Senior Executive, Corporate Finance & Treasury Operations role, you must be a self-motivated team player who is detail-oriented, organised and able to learn quickly.
- Degree in Accountancy
- At least 4-6 years' relevant working experience
- Experience in the Corporate Finance Function in REITs, real estate private equity or infrastructure investments firms will be an added advantage
You will be joining a company whose expertise has made them one of the largest in the field. A well-recognised brand that offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are a focused and dynamic Finance Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Executive, Corporate Finance & Treasury Operations contract job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1544508 Mabelene Ang