Analyst, Cash Management
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month + Attractive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 10 November 2016
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for an experienced Analyst, Cash Management in Singapore to take on a newly created role. This is an initial 6 months contract, with high possibility of extension or conversion, subjected to your performance in the role.
About the Analyst, Cash Management Role:
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, the Analyst, Cash Management will be responsible for all cash management functions for the Asia Pacific region.
- Enhance cash-management processes as part of financial procedure of the company
- Secure cash management process especially payments and receipts
- Manage currency risk in collaboration with the accounts department (which is in charge of tracking all forex transactions in real time)
- Assurance of adequate liquidity to facilitate the company’s operations globally via cash flow forecasting and planning
- Involved in cash investment management, mandates to banks and financial institutions and working with the FX team on foreign exchange exposure management
To succeed in this Analyst role, you will need a minimum of two years' experience in treasury, corporate finance, banking or related industries.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree qualification in Finance, Economics or Business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including Vlookup and Pivot Table)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate effectively across a diverse organisation
- Good communication skills
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. There are great opportunities for an experienced candidate to progress in this role.
If you are immediately available and keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh