Regional Tax Manager
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Competitive benefitsCONTRACTOR
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-02 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Regional Tax Manager (12 months contract, part time) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG companies based in Singapore.
About the Regional Tax Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Group Tax Director, this is an individual contributor role that is responsible for developing and driving initiatives relating to various aspects of tax, transfer pricing. You are also expected to be the main point of contact for the process improvement team in providing support.
This is an initial 12-month contract on a part time basis with possibility to be converted to a full time role.
- Responsible for tax accounting, reporting and compliance for both direct and indirect tax for Asia regions
- Support in liaising with the organisation’s local and foreign operations on tax matters related to their operations – income tax, VAT, withholding tax, deferred tax, etc. including quantifying the potential financial and business risk in each territory as required
- Ensure that all the entities in the Group comply with the relevant tax and transfer pricing related regulations
- where the entities operate, including assisting in the preparation of the transfer pricing documentations
- Support in the computation of internal taxation returns and taxation forecasting and budgeting as directed
- Work closely with tax agents to ensure the timely tax compliance filing or tax audits for Singapore and APAC
To succeed in the Regional Tax Manager role, you must possess excellent interpersonal skills along with necessary qualifications.
- Degree in Accounting/Taxation
- Member/affiliate of SIATP/ISCA or other recognised professional accountant/taxation institutes
- Minimum eight years' tax experience within a public accounting firm (Big 4 preferred) and/ or MNC handling direct or indirect taxes, regional role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team-player, able to take on leadership responsibilities, detail-oriented
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established global company with wide expansion plans.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Regional Tax Manager role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh