Senior Tax Analyst
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Lilian Sim (R1439442)
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Senior Tax Analyst job based in Singapore has just become available at a global technology company. You will be working very closely with the Head of Tax and team.
About the Senior Tax Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be working closely with other senior leaders in ensuring that the tax function is able to support the organisation.
- Gathering of data and prepare direct tax provision and compliance reports
- Prepare/review local tax filings
- Follow up on documentation and reports before review
- Payment calculation and set-up through raising payment in the internal portal
- Prepare and file estimated chargeable income/interim payments for APAC
- To be involved in and take charge of tax audits, if any
- Liaison role between tax agent and accounting colleagues for data collection
- Preparation of tax related accruals on a quarterly basis, and analysis of tax professional fee budget
- Support the statutory audit on true up calculation, tax adjustments and deferred tax analysis
- Preparation of filing of withholding tax for APAC countries, if any
- Provide tax advice on ad hoc basis
- Any other matters assigned by management
To succeed in this Senior Tax Analyst role, you will need to possess relevant accounting qualifications and have a strong interest in developing your career in a vibrant environment.
- Three to five years' working experience in APAC direct tax compliance
- Hands-on experience in the review/ preparation/ filing of CIT and other local requirements
- Hands-on experience with SAP use for direct tax compliance tasks
- Experience in compliance CIT affairs related to manufacturing industry
- Good knowledge of APAC tax law and regulations and good understanding of local practices
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong planning, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English; conversational Mandarin will be an advantage to liaise with Mandarin-speaking counterparts in the region
This organisation is a high-growth business with a strong international reputation and plans to develop across the globe. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Tax Analyst role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439442 Lilian Sim