Salary SGD300000 - SGD350000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Cheryl-Ann Szetoh Yuen Wann (R1104187)
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Tax Director job based in Singapore has just been made available at a Chinese entrepreneurial business. You will be working closely with the CFO.
About the Tax Director Role:
Based in Singapore, you will provide day-to-day tax support for the business, finance and tax teams across Asia Pacific (excluding China), North America, Europe and MENA.
- Provide advice and support regarding all tax types and transfer pricing, with the support of external tax advisers
- Serve as a business partner, providing advice to colleagues conducting different deals and projects; these include – but may not be limited to – real estate transactions and investments, mergers and acquisitions, and joint venture agreements
- Support the Strategy and Business Development teams by providing advice on the tax implications of new market entries and different business development strategies
To succeed in this Tax Director role, you will need to have the ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Suitable applicants will need a working background in the tax field, ideally with experience working within one of the Big 4 advisory and auditing firms, or similar; subsequent experience working within a medium-to-large multinational company’s tax function would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and experience resolving issues with internal and external stakeholders is a must; this role also involves supporting non-financial stakeholders in completing complex projects within a high-performance working culture
- Good written and verbal English communication skills are required; Chinese communication skills would be advantageous in supporting some Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
- A solid foundation of international tax concepts and principles is required, and working knowledge of tax regimes in more than one country would be advantageous
This is a Chinese business with aggressive growth plans in the region. The culture is demanding but the rewards are significant.
If you are a driven and flexible tax professional who is keen to be part of a rapidly expanding business, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104187 Cheryl-Ann Szetoh