Tax Specialist - APAC
Salary SGD50000 - SGD70000 per annum
Consultant Amritpal Singh (R1331067)
Date posted 08 May 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Tax Specialist - APAC job in Singapore has just been made available at a large American MNC. Reporting to the Tax Manager for APAC, you will be executing all taxation matters across the region with a significant role in managing tax compliance and exposures. You will be based in Buona Vista commercial park, which is accessible via MRT.
About the Tax Specialist - APAC role:
You will be a part of the Asia Pacific business operations providing tax compliance services for the region. You will provide support in ensuring that good governance is maintained through the production of necessary statutory accounts, taxation schedules and service agreements that adhere to the appropriate regional financial reporting standards, transfer pricing and tax laws.
You will also help to maintain a continued adherence to US GAAP for internal reporting purposes, including documentation, testing of, and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley control processes for the Asia Pacific region.
- Support in liaising with the organisation’s local and foreign operations on tax matters related to their operations – income tax, VAT, withholding tax, deferred tax, etc. including quantifying the potential financial and business risk in each territory as required
- Assist in the preparation and/or review of tax returns for the region, with the aim of ensuring all relevant tax returns are filed within the prescribed deadlines
- Support in the computation of internal taxation returns and taxation forecasting and budgeting as directed
To succeed in the Tax Specialist - APAC role, you must possess excellent interpersonal skills along with necessary qualifications.
- Degree in Accounting/Taxation
- Minimum four years' tax experience within a public accounting firm (Big 4 preferred) and/or US MNC
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established global company with wide expansion plans.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Tax Specialist - APAC role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331067 Amritpal Singh