Salary SGD78000 - SGD117000 per annum
Consultant Lilian Sim (R1439442)
Date posted 10 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A global oil and gas service provider is recruiting a Tax Manager in Singapore to join their team. In this role, you will be working very closely with the Head of Finance in the tax compliance and advisory function.
About the Tax Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be working closely with the Head of Finance and other senior leaders to ensure that the tax function is able to support the growth of the organisation.
- Responsible for tax accounting, reporting and compliance for both direct and indirect tax for Singapore
- Review contracts in relation to Singapore taxes
- Support finance and other business units to ensure the accuracy of financial information for tax-related obligations
- Work closely with tax agents to ensure the timely tax compliance filing or tax audits for Singapore and APAC
- File GST and withholding taxes return timely
- Act as the liaison point for APME tax compliance, issues, or/and audit
- Attend to corporate tax’s queries and quarterly close requirements
- Provide guidance on the correct treatment of direct and indirect taxes on business transactions or new business initiatives
- Support the Financial Controller on EDB incentive schemes applications
- Act as the SAP superuser to support users’ issues, IT UAT and SAP projects
To succeed in this Tax Manager role, you will need to possess a relevant accounting and tax qualification and have a strong interest in developing your career in a vibrant environment.
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance with minimum five years of relevant taxation experience in commercial or major accounting firms
- Proficient in US GAAP, SOX & IFRS
- Hands-on approach with a keen attention to detail
- Proficient in SAP
- Knowledge of Hyperion and Corptax will be an added advantage
This organisation is a high-growth business with a strong international reputation and plans to develop across the globe. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Tax Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439442 Lilian Sim