Senior Regional Tax Analyst
Consultant Jiaqian Chin (R1660672)
Date posted 05 April 2017
An exciting Senior Regional Tax Analyst role has just become available at one of the most respected global engineering/technology firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Tax, this is a role for a regional tax analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Regional Tax Analyst Role:
You will be responsible for covering tax across APAC regions covering major segments - GST, Indirect tax, Withholding Tax, Corporate Tax and Transfer Pricing.
- Indirect Tax - Review monthly GST return of MY and SG entities
- Assist in GST ACAP application of the company, India GST implementation, GST training, GST queries/audit
- Advise on day-to-day WHT issues, applicability of tax treaties (Withholding Tax Matters)
- Computation of Corporate Tax (Review)
- Transfer Pricing Issues
- Contracts - Advice on tax impacts relating to contracts/tenders/structuring
To succeed in the Senior Regional Tax Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy or professional certifications (ACCA or equivalent) with at least four years' experience in a MNC/Big 4
- Candidates fresh from big 4 (tax) are welcome to apply
- Possess hands on experience in Singapore Corp. Tax, Withholding Tax, and GST, including reporting requirement
- Work well in a dynamic environment, work independently, meet deadlines
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused Tax Analyst seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Regional Tax Analyst job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660672 Chin Jia Qian