Salary SGD130000 - SGD140000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Cheryl-Ann Szetoh Yuen Wann (R1104187)
Date posted 31 October 2016
An exciting Tax Manager role has just become available at one of the largest healthcare firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Tax Director, this is a role for a tax specialist ready to step up and excel.
About the Tax Manager role:
This is a leadership role where you will be managing a small team. You will be responsible for building and developing the in-country tax team in Singapore for all business units. You will be responsible for corporate compliance and US tax legal reporting.
- Develop the newly formed tax centre and ensure proper transition work relating to tax compliance from finance and operating companies into the tax centre
- Manage the relationship between companies in Singapore with local tax authorities, external and internal auditors as well as the global tax team
- Provide management and direction for the team, lead them through change to ensure the team's effectiveness and performance
- Provide and develop efficient and cost effective tax and statutory accounting support for the companies in Singapore
- Manage the process of preparation and review of tax computations and local GAAP statutory reporting, to ensure timely submission to the authorities
- Provide tax advice and support to the companies in Singapore on all aspects of tax, including planning, group issues, ongoing projects, indirect taxes, transfer pricing, potential mergers including acquisitions and ad-hoc requests
- Oversight of the US tax legal corporate reporting requirements and SOX compliance completed by the Tax team
To succeed in the Tax Manager role, you will need to develop close working relationships with all stakeholders and have the ability to work effectively with regional and global teams.
- Accountancy qualification (ATA, ATP or CPA is a plus)
- Has at least 8-12 years' professional experience in tax and finance
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to develop and improve technical competence of team
- Ability to communicate complex issues to non-finance professionals and to make recommendations
This is one of the world's largest healthcare companies and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast but if you are confident an have a can-do attitude the rewards will be significant.
If you are keen to take on new challenges and take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104187 Cheryl-Ann Szetoh