Consultant David Miles (R1437534)
Date posted 01 November 2016
An exciting Tax Control job has just become available at a global investment bank to be responsible for all corporate tax matters in the Singapore office, identify tax saving opportunities and provide technical expertise on all direct and indirect tax matters.
About the Tax Control role:
In this business critical role, you will assist the team in providing ad-hoc tax advisory to all business lines across investment banking, wealth, corporate banking, and infrastructure functions for South East Asia and Korea.
- Ensure corporate taxes compliance for tax filing, transfer pricing documentation and respond to tax queries
- Support the regional tax reporting function by reviewing current/deferred tax provisions and tax forecasts, completing reporting templates, providing tax commentaries on effective tax rates and tax balances
- Manage external tax advisers to manage tax risks and provide advice to the business
To succeed in the Tax Control job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with group tax and the finance team cross-functionally.
- Five to seven years' relevant corporate tax experience (both direct and indirect tax) with good experience in a Big 4 accounting firm
- Solid technical and analytical skills in tax matters
- Able to communicate technical issues to non-tax trained personnel at all seniority levels effectively
This global international financial services provider specialises in investment and private banking in Asia. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Tax Control job. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437534 David Miles