Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Angeline Yet
Job Ref 1938940/001
Date posted 22 May 2023singapore accountancy-finance/payroll 2023-05-22 2023-06-21 accountancy 6 Battery Road SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join us in a Payroll Administrator job in our Robert Walters business. This is a Singapore-based position and you will be working with key stakeholders based in Singapore and Hong Kong office.
About the Payroll Administrator Role:
As a Payroll Administrator Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will focus on all administrative duty supporting the payroll team. You will be tasked with onboarding of our contractors from our Robert Walters business as well as our Resource Solutions business by ensuring our contractors’ details are are in order prior to entering in the Payroll System.
you will also:
Liaise with Contractors
- Send monthly email reminder on timesheet submission
- Check on days / hours worked, and ensure leave of absence is captured
- Handling of Leave queries
- Save Timesheet & record leave
- Follow up with temp for incomplete documents
- Follow up with client for timesheet / leave approval
Liaise with Consultant / Team Admin
- Receive P-file from Team, and ensure properly documented
- Ensure T&C & contracts are signed by client
- Ensure pay and bill is correct
Liaise with Clients
- Process invoices + attaching requirements by client
- Send monthly bill to clients
- Upload invoices using client portal (self-billed ones)
- Answer billing enquiries
- If need be, to do reconciliation of billing using clients’ portal (e.g Beeline, Fieldglass)
- Monthly reports to Finance
- Update of New Hire / Resignee record
- Employment verification
- Audit request (documents)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, focusing on accuracy and completeness of all processes.
- Ability to work independently with strong time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure, meet strict deadlines and follow up skills in a fast paced environment
- A mature and professional manner, with commitment to providing service excellence
- Shows initiative, and develops a clear approach through logic and common sense.
- Strong team player, shows the ability to align with team directives and work closely with others to achieve set business outcomes.
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Clear career progression pathway
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best in class training & development programme
- Work in the CBD area of Singapore with breath-taking view
About Robert Walters
Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, matching sought-after people to high-profile permanent and contracting roles across a range of business-critical disciplines. Our philosophy is we do not aim to be the biggest recruitment consultancy but we do aim to be the best. We help businesses build powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards by holding ourselves up to those same values.
Hence by joining the business, you will experience and celebrate a culture thrived and centred around teamwork, passion, integrity, quality and innovation.
The working environment at Robert Walters is a participative one where team spirit and open, honest communication is encouraged.
If you are someone who likes challenging the norm, confident and wants to work in an environment where excellent performances are celebrated, this Payroll Administrator role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more about this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 May 2023An exciting and challenging Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Financial APAC has been made available at Bridge Data Centres. About the Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Financial APAC Role: Reporting to the Senior Manager, Financial Reporting APAC, you will be responsibile for ensuring the accurate and timely reporting of consolidated financial reports, coordination of accounting and audit matters and supporting accounting and technical discussions.
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD10000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 May 2023An exciting Legal Entity Controller (12-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Legal Entity Controller who is fluent in this field.