Payroll Specialist (six-month contract)
Salary SGD5500 - SGD6500 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nicole Chan (R2198620)
Job Ref 1846070/001
Date posted 30 August 2022singapore accountancy-finance/payroll 2022-08-30 2022-09-29 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 5500 6500 6500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A professional advertising firm is seeking an experienced candidate for a Payroll Specialist (six-month contract) job. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you.
About the Payroll Specialist (six-month contract) Role:
Your key responsibility will be to work closely with the global payroll supplier to process monthly and supplemental payroll accurately and on time for employees in Singapore.
- Maintain accuracy of all payroll information by following necessary internal controls and approvals
- Provide support on payroll-related administrative tasks and coordinate with People Operations in EMEA/APAC to ensure all employment and payroll-related information is accurate between Workday and payroll supplier
- Handle and maintain payroll/tax notices
- Work closely with business teams across EMEA for monthly GL reconciliation
- Support quarterly Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) review and reporting requirements and controls
- Perform data cleansing for quality assurance, data integrity, and data verification
- Conduct cross training with other team members to ensure adequate payroll support
- Support employee inquiries related to payroll-related matters
- Be involved in ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
To succeed in this Payroll Specialist (six-month contract) role, you must have strong knowledge of payroll administration and be able to work hours in different time zones.
- Qualified bachelor's degree with a minimum of three years' relevant work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous, tech savvy, excellent system and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and handle confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Workday system
This global advertising firm is one of the top leaders within its industry. They offer diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are a driven and determined individual and seek to be part of a growing organisation, this Payroll Specialist (six-month contract) role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R2198620 Nicole Chan
Salary: SGD58500 - SGD72800 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 September 2022An AR Accountant job has been made available in a global industrial manufacturing firm.
Salary: SGD84000 - SGD90000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 September 2022An exciting Senior Management Accountant job has just become available at a leading professional services company. Reporting directly to the Regional Finance Manager, this is a great opportunity for a qualified candidate.
Salary: SGD78000 - SGD91000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 September 2022A global supply chain solutions provider is seeking a hands-on and high-calibre candidate to fill the dynamic job of Assistant Finance Manager.
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting Accountant job has just become available at one of the automotive MNCs based in Queenstown/Redhill. Reporting to the Group CFO, you will be a part of a dynamic team.
Salary: SGD65000 - SGD85000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting Assistant Investment Manager job has just become available at a public development company. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a great opportunity for a finance professional experienced in investment analysis and feasibility studies.