Salary SGD10000 - SGD12500 per month
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-13 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Management Accountant job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier international bank.
About the Management Accountant Role:
This is a role where you will work with the external service providers and take ownership of the financials (full cycle accounting) and records for the group of entities across different geographical locations.
- Prepare/review consolidation reporting packages or schedules under IFRS
- Prepare/review financial statements under relevant local IFRS/GAAP
- Ensure that control standards are maintained and documented as needed by the MAS guidelines for SFAs
- Assist and support in matters relating to annual audit of the group
- Monitor compliance of various agreements with service providers, including the Sub-Advisory Level Agreement
- Internal financial reporting including coordination and preparation of global annual budgets, reviewing monthly performance against budget and presentation to MDs, ad-hoc preparation of management information, annual budget and forecast
- Assist and support in matters relating to Corporate Tax, GST/VAT, withholding tax, tax incentives, etc.
- Prepare quarterly tax provision and any internal reporting schedules
- Manage Transfer Pricing documentation and policies
- Partner with front office teams, ensure proper operational controls are in place and constantly fine-tune this process across the different jurisdictions
- Monitor daily cash reconciliation of the group entities and their operational cash float
- Partnering with the external service provider to guide payment processing and call backs
To succeed in this Management Accounting role, you must have good knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, qualified accountants are preferred
- Minimum five years' professional accounting experience
- Some banking experience will be an added advantage
- Committed, self motivated and proactive, with a desire to succeed
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Team player and able to collaborate with others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong control awareness and good organisational skills
- Ability to think broadly and make connections between diverse issues and tasks
The successful Management Accountant will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong