Salary SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month + Competitive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 21 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Management Accountant job has just become available at one of the world's leading manufacturing MNCs in Tuas, Singapore. This is a newly-created role on an initial 12-month contract with high possibility of conversion, subjected to your performance.
About the Management Accountant Role:
In this business-critical role, you will work with a team of indirect staff to ensure all financial management requirements are met on a proactive basis. As part of the finance team, you will business partner with colleagues in other regions to ensure financial and management reporting obligations are met.
- Managing and contributing to the preparation of month-end accounts, monthly management reporting pack and relevant entries to the general ledger
- Coordinating the preparation of weekly and month-end reporting requirements
- Producing ad-hoc reporting and forecast modelling for local and overseas management
- Coordinating and contributing to the preparation of division annual budgets across the region
- Strong business acumen in reviewing commercial opportunities as they arise, and contributing the financial expertise in submitting new bids as part of the team approach
- Oversight of all tax compliance requirements, including the completion of annual returns for each country
- Involvement in preliminary and year-end audit
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a minimum of two to three years' experience in Big 4 companies and broad-based industry experience. You will also possess strong commercial business acumen and have strong time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- CA / CPA qualified, or equivalent
- Advanced Excel skills is preferred
- Attention to detail, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Shows initiative, adopting a proactive approach to all assignments and responsibilities
- Strong team player, shows the ability to align with team directives and work closely with others to achieve set business outcomes
This is a great opportunity for the successful Management Accountant to move into a commercial role and join a dynamic and friendly environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting position.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh