Salary SGD4000 - SGD4500 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 22 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A New GL Accountant job has just arisen at a well-established leading manufacturing business based in Singapore and headquartered in Central Europe. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be part of an experience team with multiple learning and development opportunities.
About the GL Accountant Role:
In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for day-to-day GL accounting, reporting and analysis as well as managing the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing for the Singapore Entity.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Day-to-day GL accounting, reporting and analysis
- Manage the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing with all stakeholders and ensure closing deadlines
- Assist in Group Tax with respect to VAT transactions including reconciliation of VAT returns and quarterly GST
- Monthly reconciliation for balance sheet and inter-company account transactions
- Preparation and analysis of monthly balance sheet and P&L
- Inventory reporting and other ad hoc preparation of reports for management
To succeed in this GL Accountant role, you will need to demonstrate an ability to work with all levels of stakeholders across the company.
- Diploma or higher in Accountancy & Finance
- Strong foundation in technical accounting and internal controls with a minimum three years' relevant working experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of stakeholders across the organisation
- Able to work independently and in teams of diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Experience in SAP FICO will be an advantage
This is an established brand that is well-known within their industry as a key market player. The pace is fast and demanding but you will be working in a close-knitted team with support provided from your team members as well as awarded with career progression and multiple opportunities to develop yourself further.
if you are a commercially-astute individual who is able to rise up to the challenge of working in a fast-moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an established industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong