Salary SGD140000 - SGD200000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Liam Thomson (R1546696)
Date posted 14 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading Singapore based investment management organisation to join their Singapore team in the capacity of Management Accountant.
About the Management Accountant role:
In the role of Management Accountant, your main responsibility will be to play a lead in financial management across the Corporate Services Group. As the custodian of the groups operating budget, the Management Accounting team drives corporate budgeting through budget planning, forecasting, monitoring, analysis and management reporting. It also provides clear, pro-active communication of business performance and synthesis of results to support quality decision-making by management.
- Partner with business units and provide financial analysis and strategic advice in the management of their financial resources to drive performance and efficiency
- Design and implement financial policies, procedures and systems that facilitates financial management and budget planning
- Support long-term strategic operational planning and execution
To succeed in the Management Accountant job, you should have at least 8 years of progressive experience in finance with a bias towards quantitative analysis and finance business partner roles.
- Significant experience with executive-level consultations
- Skills in fact-based analysis, synthesis, presentation, and interpersonal interaction
- Communicates in a clear, succinct, organised and convincing manner verbally and in writing
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work collaboratively with business stakeholders and Finance colleagues
- Proficient in technology tools and data extraction/modelling/visualisation tools
- Understands the investment business and financial markets
The successful applicant will join a market leading organisation that places great emphasis on long term career development within a progressive environment.
If you have a successful track record of working in this field, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity as a Management Accountant.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546696 Liam Thomson