Internal Audit Manager
Salary SGD80000 - SGD105000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Gerald Wong (R2095827)
Job Ref 1873430/001
Date posted 11 November 2022singapore accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2022-11-14 2022-12-11 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 80000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Internal Audit Manager job has just become available at an established real estate company. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, this is an excellent opportunity to be part a dynamic team with great career progression opportunities within the company.
About the Internal Audit Manager (real estate company) Role:
You will conduct timely review of key internal control procedures and identify, assess and provide advice to improve the risk management practices and internal controls of the company. The ideal candidate will lead, execute, manage and monitor wide variety of audit engagements within the business.
- Lead the planning and design of the audit programmes and audit tests to ascertain the state of internal controls and compliance with corporate policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Manage end-to end audit cycles for multiple audit engagements, including assisting outsourced auditors for complex audit projects
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of business processes to identify key risk areas and weaknesses/deficiencies in internal control and non-compliance with policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
- Ensure concise and comprehensive audit reports are submitted for review and conduct presentations to the management, the audit committee and the board of directors
- Actively advocate the establishment of sound policies and guidelines on internal controls, risk management and corporate governance and sharing of good practices within the company
To succeed in this Internal Audit Manager (real estate company) role, you must possess strong analytical skills and be equipped with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills to influence and interact with key stakeholders and the management. You must also be comfortable working in a matrix environment with strong agility to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in accountancy/ACCA or professional CA qualifications with CIA certifications. CISA or CFE certification is an advantage. Big 4 exposure is preferred
- At least six years' experience in internal audit, preferably in construction or engineering services industry
- Proficiency in the use of data analytics tools (e.g. ACL, IDEA, Power BI, tableau, etc.)
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and report writing, and presentation skills coupled with critical problem-solving skills
- Maintain high level of integrity and professional standards with continuous professional development
This company is a market leader with established businesses in the real estate, engineering and education space. On top of being a market leader, the company has excellent culture, focused on the development of employees and the public community.
If you are confident, driven and are looking for an exciting role, this Internal Audit Manager (real estate company) role is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R2095827 Gerald Wong
Salary: SGD78000 - SGD104000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 November 2022An exciting Senior Internal Auditor (global semicon company) job has opened up at a long-established company.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 18 November 2022An exciting Finance Associate (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutes based in Singapore. This is a role for Finance Analyst who is fluent in this field.
Salary: SGD102000 - SGD114000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Finance Manager job has opened up at a global brand that is the leader in its sector.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8800 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 November 2022An exciting Financial Accountant (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Financial Accountant who is fluent in this field.
Salary: SGD130000 - SGD150000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 November 2022An exciting IT Internal Audit Manager job has just become available at a leading German global market leader in chemical and ingredients distribution company. Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Internal Audit, this is a great opportunity for a qualified IT internal auditor.