IT Internal Audit Manager
Salary SGD130000 - SGD150000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Elise Tok (R21103315)
Job Ref 1865900/001
Date posted 10 November 2022singapore accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2022-11-10 2022-12-10 manufacturing-and-production Singapore Singapore SG SGD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Internal Audit Manager job has just become available at a leading German global market leader in chemical and ingredients distribution company. Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Internal Audit, this is a great opportunity for a qualified IT internal auditor.
About the IT Internal Audit Manager Role:
In this individual contributor role, you will be responsible for preparing, conducting, discussing and documenting internal audits in group companies of the Asia Pacific region. You will also need to understand IT, operational and financial procedures and processes, evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of IT general controls, internal controls and make valuable recommendations to improve the overall control environment.
- Check compliance with internal guidelines from the group and regional levels of the organisation
- Understand IT, operational and financial procedures and processes, evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of IT general controls, internal controls and make valuable recommendations to improve the overall control environment including performing IT audit planning and developing IT audit programmes across business processes. Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of IT controls, enhance IT control processes by identifying improvement opportunities and work together with IT stakeholders
- Follow up on implementation of agreed-upon action plans
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, cost-effective controls, cost savings, and revenue enhancements
- Adequately document the support for all audit findings
- Prepare audit reports that effectively communicate audit findings, potential risks and recommendations for improvement
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with all levels
- Perform special audits at the direction of the S.V.P. of Corporate Internal Audit as well as participate in special projects (e.g. fraud investigations or assistance in due diligence for acquisitions)
To succeed in this IT Internal Audit Manager role, you must have strong planning and execution experience and a driven personality. This role will require approximately 30% travelling.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, information technology or a related field ideally with professional certification (e.g. CPA or CIA)
- Minimum of four to eight years of auditing experience with a international public accounting firm (preferably one of the Big 4) and/or in multinational corporations
- Relevant IT audit experience with a public accounting firm and experience in performing audits for compliance with COBIT framework
- Excellent knowledge of internal controls and operational procedures and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all organisational levels and from various countries and cultures
- Knowledge of application systems such as Microsoft Office and good knowledge of Excel and pivot table is a must
- Working knowledge of SAP and data analytics system is an advantage
- Willingness to travel to countries in the Asia Pacific region (approximately 30% of the time post pandemic)
- Knowledge of the distribution industry is an advantage
This is a global market leader in chemical and ingredients distribution.
If you are confident, driven and are looking for an exciting role, this IT Internal Audit Manager role could be a great opportunity for you.
Apply below today to explore this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Elise Tok
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 18 November 2022An exciting Finance Associate (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutes based in Singapore. This is a role for Finance Analyst who is fluent in this field.
Salary: SGD102000 - SGD114000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Finance Manager job has opened up at a global brand that is the leader in its sector.
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD105000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 November 2022An exciting Internal Audit Manager job has just become available at an established real estate company. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, this is an excellent opportunity to be part a dynamic team with great career progression opportunities within the company.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8800 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 November 2022An exciting Financial Accountant (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Financial Accountant who is fluent in this field.
Salary: SGD78000 - SGD104000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 November 2022An exciting Senior Internal Auditor (global semicon company) job has opened up at a long-established company.