Salary SGD130000 - SGD156000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Nabilla Aziz (R22105420)
Job Ref 1835190/001
Date posted 02 August 2022singapore accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2022-08-02 2022-09-01 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 130000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading industrial gases company is looking for high-calibre candidates to fill a challenging and exciting Principal Auditor job in their internal audit team.
About the Principal Auditor role
Reporting to the Regional Audit Director, the Principal Auditor is responsible for performing individual internal audits as part of the overall internal audit plan such as developing the internal audit scope, performing the procedures, and preparing reports. The Principal Auditor will also require to follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues, support any investigation works, and the performance of SOX controls testing.
- Assist in the design and execution of operational audits to ensure adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control environment, compliance with Company policies and procedures, and identify opportunities for process improvements
- Develop preliminary findings and realistic recommendations to improve and enhance the internal control environment
- Work with the management to develop acceptable solutions to address issues or gaps identified and ensure remediation is implemented
- Prepare accurate, logical and detailed work papers clearly describing the work performed, test results and conclusions reached
- Leverage insights and understanding of the company in identifying risks and potential areas for audit
- Understand risk assessment and internal control concepts, and applying them to, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes, areas and functions
- Understand internal auditing standards, COSO and risk assessment practices
- Use data analysis to identify risks and test controls
- Perform multiple projects and work with diverse team members and auditees
To succeed in this Principal Auditor role, you will need to have the ability to work independently, with limited direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members. You will also need to possess strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively liaise and present to peers and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Eight years of working experience, with at least three years of internal audit or public accounting experience
- Strong understanding of risk and controls
- Strong language ability and leadership skills
- Prior experience of SAP and/or ACL (or IDEA) is an added advantage
- Readiness to travel up to 25% of the time
Headquartered in the US, this global brand has more than an 80-year history and has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment.
If you are driven, have a passion for finance, and want to take the next step in your career, this Principal Auditor role is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105420 Nabilla Binte Abdul Aziz
Salary: SGD140000 - SGD190000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 July 2022An exciting Senior Accounting Manager job has just become available at a leading American medical devices company. Reporting to the Head of Finance APAC, this is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant experienced in managing a large team.