Salary SGD67200 - SGD77000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Nabilla Aziz (R22105420)
Job Ref 1826130/001
Date posted 13 July 2022singapore accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2022-07-14 2022-08-12 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 67200 77000 77000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global semiconductor manufacturing leader is looking for a candidate with the right fit to undertake the challenging yet fulfilling job of Senior Auditor.
About the Senior Auditor Role
Reporting to the Senior Audit Manager, you will be part of the internal audit function handling the Asia region including China, Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, India, and Taiwan.
- Perform Sarbanes Oxley and operational audits (including but not limited to review of financial, logistics, production scrap, payroll processes and assessment of internal controls) and other ad-hoc reviews in the Asia region
- Plan and coordinate with respective locations on the timing and administrative aspect of audit visit
- Discuss with location’s management on the design and effectiveness of their internal controls on financial reporting
- Collect, analyse, and evaluate information pertaining to audits and the preparation of written reports of work performed
- Identify weaknesses and propose recommendations to management
To succeed in this Senior Auditor role, you must have strong analytical skills with the ability to work in a deadline driven environment. You will also need to be meticulous in your work, including system documentation and work paper organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, or equivalent qualification
- At least three years' audit experience in either public accounting and/or internal audit. Manufacturing experience will be an added advantage
- SOX audit experience with knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of accounting and auditing
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English communication skills, both orally and written
- Proficiency in reading and speaking the Chinese language due to working with Mandarin-speaking counterparts
- Good with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Minimum travel required, up to 30%
With 60 over years of establishment on their belt, this manufacturing leader in the market takes pride in their people and contributes the open and collaborative culture to their constantly growing success.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Auditor role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105420 Nabilla Binte Abdul Aziz
Salary: SGD67200 - SGD77000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 July 2022A global semiconductor manufacturing leader is looking for a candidate with the right fit to undertake the challenging yet fulfilling job of Auditor/Senior Auditor.
Salary: SGD90000 - SGD97500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 July 2022An exciting FP&A Analyst job has just become available at a leading energy MNC. Reporting to the Head of Finance and Systems (Solar), this is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking to advance their career.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 August 2022A challenging and exciting Business Analyst (six-month contract) role has become available in a telecommunication company. The Business Analyst will work closely with respective finance and business teams in Singapore.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 August 2022A challenging and exciting Performance Analyst (one year contract) job has become available at a leading US-based chemicals company. The analyst will work closely with respective finance team across Asia and the business team in Singapore.
Salary: SGD52000 - SGD71500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 August 2022A Management Analyst job has become available at a leading Asian integrated supply chain provider.