Consultant Mary Clare Abraham
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-09-27 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Fortune 500 company in the chemical industryis seeking an Internal Auditor.
About the Internal Auditor Role:
In this business critical role, you will be maintaining internal controls and providing consulting services to optimise the organisation's operations along with the audit manager.
• Analyse effectiveness of internal controls
• Use risk-based approach to identify and evaluate gaps
• Increase productivity using SOX testing
• Identify departmental process that require improvement
• Provide updates on regional activities and CAS management insights
To succeed as an Internal Auditor in this role, you should have strong auditing skills with an understanding of the business. You should also possess strong business partnering skills and an understanding for compliance with internal controls management and best practices.
• Degree in Accountancy or ACCA a must; qualifications like CFE, CPA, CIA preferred
• At least five years of relevant working experience in IA, with exposure to audit and commercial firms
• Willingness to travel, primarily in Asia
The successful Internal Auditor will join a company whose expertise has made them an award-winning firm in their field.
If you are a team player with strong business partnering skills and want to take the next step in your career this Internal Auditor role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Mary Clare Abraham