Global Internal Audit Manager
Salary SGD96000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Global Internal Audit Manager role has just been made available at a Fortune 500 Real Estate firm.
About the Global Internal Audit Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Global Internal Audit, you will be responsible for ensuring the team review and evaluate the company’s operations, assessing the effectiveness and adequacy of all internal controls of management.
- Responsible for audit/SOX engagement planning, including performing risk assessments, reviewing data analytics in tableau and information received from management, and identifying related risks, constructing work programs for audit and reviewing control self-assessments (CSA’s) for SOX and resource management for the audit engagement team based in Singapore
- Driving audit/SOX fieldwork across multiple assigned areas/geographies such as interviewing management to understand key processes, ensuring detailed flowcharts and control evaluation templates are prepared, reviewing and executing work program procedures and testing key controls
- Timely delivery of audit reports/SOX deliverables by ensuring all content is complete, accurate, concise, and objective
- Working collaboratively across the team in all three regions and with management to deliver the most useful information to the stakeholders with appropriate detail and recommendations
- Providing a high level of service to stakeholders on operational audits, SOX evaluations and advisory projects
- Continuous communication with stakeholders to stay well-informed of emerging issues
- Producing high-quality deliverables that exceed stakeholder expectations and provide quality insights into the business
- Displaying global internal audit’s ownership of risk and role as protector of shareholder interests
- Participating in the preparation and review of management reporting (audit reports, SOX deliverables, audit committee materials) as requested
- Coaching staff on values and behaviours, holding them responsible for demonstrating them routinely
- Assuming accountability for all work and team deliverables, seeking ways to improve the quality of reports using data analytics
- Driving positive change through re-evaluating team processes, templates, and tools to ensure global internal audit operates at a best-in-class level
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the global internal audit department
To succeed in this Global Internal Audit Manager role, you should possess strong auditing skills, a solid business understanding. You should also have demonstrable experience auditing complex control environments for compliance with internal controls management, development frameworks, and best practices.
- Minimum of 10 years of postgraduate work experience, of which a minimum of three years of experience in internal audit performing compliance and operational audits, including knowledge of international operations, International Standards on Auditing (ISA), Sarbanes-Oxley, and Anti-Money Laundering, CIA, ACCA, CA or equivalent certification is preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related business field
- Sector experience in real estate will be an advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills with a disciplined approach to details and the ability to see the big picture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to adapt and embrace multicultural diversity
- Ability to multitask, work independently and as part of a team whilst maintaining a positive and professional attitude
- At least three years of supervisory experience in managing direct reports or project management experience
- Second language and international business experience are preferred
- Ability to travel 35% internationally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), PeopleSoft, TeamMate or other audit management software system preferred
You will be joining a Fortune 500 firms whose expertise has made them one of world's biggest real estate firms. This well-recognised brand offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Global Internal Audit Manager job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei